- Can be produced with different structural variations of PA, PE, EVOH and PP.
- Due to advanced coextrusion technology, thinner films show the same performance as thicker conventional films thus providing economical advantage.
- Highly compatible with thermoform machines thanks to its excellent thermoforming properties.
- Provides energy saving by thermoforming in low temperatures.
- Thicker corners after thermoforming.
- Thanks to improved barrier properties after thermoforming, provides very low oxygen, gas and water vapor permeability.
- Protects the product from impacts due to its high strength.
- Performs perfect at freezing temperatures.
- Improves shelf life.
- Wide thickness range availability.
- Appropriate for pasteurization, sterilization and microwave applications under specific circumstances.
- Meat and meat products
- Dairy products
- Sea food products
Thickness range : 60-250 micron
Maximum width : 1444 mm
Our technical support team can advise customers on suitable structures for each specific application. We supply both top and base web structures to ensure maximum sealability and pack integrity.